As the German subsidiary of one of the largest private media enterprises in the world, we combine a strong international reputation and a global network with all the advantages of a medium-sized publisher. Our brands are both our pride and our strength - premium brands with a long tradition, outstanding quality standards and a strong market position.
Vogue.de is looking for an
Executive Editor Vogue.de (m/f)
to join its growing team. This senior role will work with the digital editorial team, both national and international, to further refine its editorial voice and creative leadership. German Vogue.de is the first to benefit from an ambitious initiative, building upon the global reach of the iconic Vogue brand, investing in cutting-edge digital journalism and deepening our relationship to Vogue's influential and ever more connected audience. To help define and support this mission we are creating a new Executive Editor position. This is the ideal role for an experienced, passionate digital journalist with the ambition to shape Vogue.de editorial voice and audience.
- Editorial lead for Vogue.de and all its associated channels and platforms
- Creative voice, refining editorial vision in support of brand, strategy and growth ambition
- Work collaboratively with peers especially product, technology and audience development
- Write, edit, produce and commission content in order to execute on that vision
- Passionate digital journalist with 6 years or more of experience in a dynamic work environment
- Proven track record of excellent journalistic work and audience growth
- Strong interest in both fashion and social media, paired with a natural curiosity for technology
- Team player with the ability to inspire and convince others of editorial ideas and the organisational skills to make them happen
- Good understanding of analytical tools and key metrics
- Native German speaker, fluent in English
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Then we look forward to receiving your online application in English.
Please note that we can only consider applications sent via our online application tool
CONDÉ NAST VERLAG GmbH – Manuela Winkler, HR Manager
Karlstraße 23, 80333 Munich, Phone 089 38104-278